Charged with a DUI? You need to know what to do first
CHARGED WITH A DUI? you need to know what to do first
It is normal to feel overwhelmed and frightened after being pulled over and arrested for a DUI in Arizona. You may or not be aware of the stiff Arizona DUI law/penalties. If you are unsure of the consequences, the costs, the repercussions, and if you are unfamiliar with the proceedings, the first thing you should do is to consult with an attorney experienced in Arizona DUI Law.
You may have questions for an attorney that are commonly asked by persons charged with a first-time DUI in Arizona
- What is a DUI conviction going to cost me?
- What do I do first? What do I do now?
- How much is it going to cost me to get a lawyer?
- Why do I need a lawyer to represent me if I’m guilty?
- Will I have to do jail time?
- Do I have a defense to fight this?
- Do I need to contact my employer?
- Will my DUI conviction be made public?
- What can you do for me to lessen the charge or dismiss it altogether?
- Can you help me through the process?
- WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS?
Take your drunk driving charge seriously and explore your options for how to most effectively fight it or deal with it. A criminal record can affect many aspects of your life and an Arizona DUI conviction will have lasting consequences. If you do not fully understand these consequences, then take advantage of a FREE CONSULTATION with an experienced Arizona DUI Law attorney. Time is critical in a DUI case, so don’t hesitate to consult with an attorney.
Review your case with a lawyer experienced in Arizona DUI Law. They are the experts and will fight for your rights —- the outcome of your conviction could depend on choosing a lawyer who is qualified and concentrates on DUI cases. Call 480-833-8000 for a FREE CONSULTATION with a knowledgable AZ DUI attorney. If you don’t know Arizona DUI law, the penalties, consequences, and procedures, you someone who is well-versed and experienced in Arizona DUI cases to represent you and to help you to get a lesser or dismissed charge / sentence.